Zip-Clip Rize Wire Rope Grips
The unique and highly effective locking mechanism of this Zip-Clip Rize wire rope grip is very simple to use.
These Zip-Clip Rize wire rope grips are very easy to install by hand with no tools needed. Simply thread the wire through the clip to the desired length and push down the locking tab to secure the wire rope. This makes them ideal when working at height, and also the surest form of locking solution coupled with great ease-of-use.
Our blackened Zip-Clip Rize wire rope grips are available to suit galvanised wire rope of diameters 1mm, 2mm, 3mm, 4mm and 6mm.
Please note breaking loads are only applicable when used with Zip-Clip branded steel wire rope.
- Cut wire to desired length for the drop required
- Pass one end of the wire through the zip-clip in the direction of the arrow on the Zip-Clip Rize body and draw through enough wire to go around your fixing point
- Pass the wire end back through the zip-clip leaving at least 15cm of free wire protruding
- Always confirm engagement of the zip-clip on the wire by pushing the pin in the opposite direction to the arrows indicated
- Zip Clips can be easily released and re-used by pulling back the levers