Stainless Steel Wire Rope Balustrade Kit 100 Meters (Kit 1)
This A4 grade stainless steel comes with everything required to easily fit wire rope balustrades into timber posts or masonry using our lag threaded eye bolts.
Provided in this kit is the following:
- 100 meters of 4mm 1x19 A4 grade stainless steel wire rope.
- Steel wire rope cutters.
- Hydraulic crimping tool to crimp the terminals + wire rope on site. (Complete with carry case and 11 dies for use with all sizes of terminals.)
- 10 x 4mm A4 stainless steel swage-jaw fork terminals.
- 10 x 8mm adjustble rigging screws to provide tension and act as an adjuster to prevent future slack.
- 20 x 8mm diameter x 60mm shank length stainless steel lag thread eyebolts that act as a point of location on either end of your balustrade.
This kit allows you to make up to 10 individual balustrade runs. If you require more runs, please feel free to order extra individual components seperately.